NGen Delegation to FormNext 2023
This exclusive business-to-business venture offers a four-day exploratory mission, guided by NGen’s Director of Member Engagement, Frank Defalco, and Canada Makes’ Director of Community Relations, Nicole Rathie. The mission will include participation in the FormNext 2023 Expo, along with an immersive manufacturing tour, providing invaluable insights into technological solutions and best practices adopted by industry leaders.
By joining this trade mission, you will have the opportunity to:
- Forge meaningful connections with insightful and entrepreneurial contacts.
- Showcase your capabilities and elevate your global profile.
- Identify potential new suppliers to enhance supply chain resilience.
- Foster partnerships with international advanced manufacturing clusters.
In addition to visits, participants will enjoy a range of benefits, including:
- Engaging discussions with fellow Canadian companies within the delegation.
- Customized group activities and logistical support.
- Pre-arranged B2B networking meetings.
- Reception dinner to foster further connections.
- Pre-show market briefing by Canada’s trade commissioner.
We can’t for you to join us, confirm your interest here: https://share.hsforms.com/1m3iyCr-uSm-w51yGLoO8bQ2z9wf
Learn more about Formnext: https://formnext.mesago.com/frankfurt/en.html