IraSME & CORNET Partnering Event 2021
We all share a common vision: Innovation without borders! Through this virtual brokerage event, the CORNET and IraSME coordination teams invite you to meet online with companies & researchers from various countries and scientific backgrounds in order to prepare for joint R&D projects.
You may also contact your local CORNET or IraSME representative to receive more detailed consultations and answers to your specific questions – right here through this site!
Get the latest information on transnational funding schemes and networking opportunities during our three webinar sessions on 24 November 2021, starting at 3.00 pm CET (7.00 am MST / 5.00 pm MSK). As our networks include partners from 4 different continents, finding a time slot which works for everybody is of course a bit of a challenge… So thank you already to those who rise to the challenge of either getting up very early or staying up very late in order to participate!
Set up your individual B2Match profile in order to present yourself and your cooperation needs, and schedule virtual face-to-face meetings with potential cooperation partners. Meetings take place between 25 November and 16 December 2021.
Funding R&D Projects
- Get up-to-date information on R&D funding opportunities. Get insight into successfully running or finished projects. Find partners for future cooperation.
- Open to all technological sectors and branches – we encourage multi-disciplinary approaches.
- Target group: companies, associations and research organisations.
- Schedule online face-to-face meetings with companies or researchers and get in touch with representatives of IraSME, CORNET, EEN and several national funding authorities.
- Use the free matchmaking tool to browse profiles of other participants and schedule appointments online.
- The video chat system will be open from 25 November until 23 December 2021.
- Within those 4 weeks, you may choose between two matchmaking sessions every Thursday.
- Only for registered users!
- Initiate international contacts and cooperation.
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners.
- Present your project ideas looking for partners.
- Present your organisation and technical know-how.
- Get the latest information on R&D funding programmes.
- The event is free of charge.
How to participate:
- Register on this website and publish your collaboration wishes in your profile/marketplace.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings.